Full-Time Sales Agent – Montgomery and Frederick County
What You’ll Do
- Respond to all listing and buyer requests, working to convert leads into Elaine Koch clients.
- Schedule and conduct listing and buyer presentations with potential buyers and sellers.
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
- Train team members on open house best practices.
- Work closely with buyer’s agents and seller’s agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
- Network to source new business.
- Plan and host home selling classes on a regular basis.
- Spend most of your time working out in the field, working directly with clients and potential clients on all elements of selling their home and buying a new home.
- Be ready for variation in your schedule – there is no such thing as a “typical” work day.
Who You Are
- Ready to Excel!!! & Goal Oriented: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go.
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing.
- Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You’re a licensed agent with at least ten deals under your belt, two over the last 12 months.
- Tech-savvy: you love technology – you’re addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone.
- Customer-focused: The Elaine Koch Group sends a survey to your past year’s clients to measure customer satisfaction.
- Skilled Communicator: Not only do you have the bright ideas, you are able to communicate them, orally and in writing, to others in a way that speeds adoption and instills confidence.
Qualifications and Skills
At least one year as a licensed real estate agent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $300,000.00/year
- Real Estate: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Real Estate License